The fish is healthiest food and it has unique taste too. That’s why most of the people prefer to eat the fish recipes, whenever they visit some restaurants. Most of the time people like to consume the baked fish because of its crispy taste. It is very simple to prepare the baked fish recipe in home using some simple steps. The users can find these steps in the recipe preparation websites for free. Trying these eatables in home will help the users to have new experience in tasting foods. The users who wish to have the baked fish wish tartar sauce can find some easiest steps here. The procedure should be followed step by step in order to get the expected taste from the recipes.
Ingredients to prepare the baked fish:
Before starting to mix the ingredients, the users are requested to preheat their oven at 375 degree Celsius. The below mentioned groceries should be purchased in advance to prepare the recipes.
- 2 pounds of tilapia fillets (8 pieces)
- 4 cups of corn flakes
- 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 Large eggs
- ¼ cup of non-fat milk
A complete procedure to bake the fish:
- At first, the users need to crush the corn flakes in order to apply them on the fish while baking. The crushed corns should be placed on a separate plate.
- Then the users need to add the egg mixture with the ground black pepper to apply them over the fish. It should be mixed well otherwise the fish will not have the spicy taste. It should be prepared using a big sized bowl.
- Now, the users need to pour the flour on the fish. Then it should be mixed with the egg mixture.
- Then the fish should be completely mixed with the crushed corn flakes. The users are advised to use a Fork while following these steps.
- The moisture of the fish piece absorbs the corn flakes and it should be placed over a non stick frying plate.
- Finally, the fish pieces need to be baked for 10-15 minutes in the oven.
In the meantime, the users can prepare the Tartar sauce. At first, the users should mix a ½ cup non fat mayonnaise with the ½ cup non fat plain yogurt in a new bowl. Then the paste should be mixed with 3 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish and ½ cup of ground black pepper. The final step is adding the juice of ½ slice of lemon. It will provide the soreness to the tartar sauce. After the completion of baking, the users need to cool down the heat of fish for 5 minutes. Now, the users can start serving the baked fish to their friends or family members. The fish have an amino acid called Omega-3. It is a fatty acid and good for the user’s health. So, it has delicious taste at the same time provide many health benefits.